Emma and I

Emma and I

Friday, August 15, 2008

Emma's hospital stay

Day number 2 at Children's Hospital. Emma decided that breathing was not such an important thing to sustain life. For those that know me...contrary to me being in nursing school...I don't do doctors or hospitals with my child. I finally gave in after 5 Neb albuterol treatments and Emma telling me she couldn't breath. We went to the hospital and her o2 sats were 82%...that's bad for those that don't speak medical.
She was on this mask for 2 days...cute!
She's feeling much better here. This is her cousin Ethen. They are 2 months apart.
We had so many visitors! It was great and it made Emma's day when people came to visit. She got pretty bored there at the end. Thanks everyone who came to relieve Emma of her extreme boredom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what happened to her? How is she doing now? Those kids are getting to big!

Jennie said...

I didn't know you had a blog. How fun! I also didn't know Emma had asthma-I am assuming that is what it is....

Allyssa said...

Very cute pictures! I especially enjoy the one of Liam sleeping on her lap! I can't believe she had to stay there for so long! How boring! I'm glad Emma is all better:)

Anna said...

Oh I hope she's all ok now!! Bummer to have to be in the hospital, no fun!!!

Anndee said...

Wow! I'm sorry she had to spend time in the hospital. Nothing new? Does that mean life is back to normal? And congrats on the new nephew! Adam is a great name ;)

My Slideshow