Emma and I

Emma and I

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

So...I love Thanksgiving. I love that our family gets together with other families and eats lots of food! It's rad. So here are a few pics from TG.


Baby Adam
Most of the sweet cousins...Emma, Lily, Ethen, Caroline, Carly, Sean, Liam

Sweet Emma and Lyss who came from Vegas. We were happy her and Bri could come!


Sweet Emma and her sweet friend Casey who joined us for TG.



Scary Zeke and Ethen





2 comments:

Kathy Nielson said...

Hey cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. One day we will have to get the whole family together, well try to anyway. I hope school is going well. Happy (late) Thanksgiving.

Rebecca said...

I found your blog! Hooray - another one to watch! So what is your deal? Where have you been for the last 15 years!!!

My Slideshow