Emma and I

Emma and I

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Emma's graduation from Teller...WOW!

So my baby graduated from Elementary school today...it brings a small tear to my eye. I can't believe how time flies in life! Emma is an amazing kiddo...I couldn't have been blessed with a better child. She has totally thrived at Teller, and has such a kind heart. She always cares about other people's feelings, and is friends with others when no one else is. I just love her. I remember a few years ago when she was 5 and I took her to her first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited! I cried of course...but not her. Nope, she said "I love you Mommy" and kissed me and ran to the playground. That's how she's been ever since. She goes all out on everything she does. She joins every school group: student council, the green peace group, the PEace group...she's so social. I'm so very proud of her!


This is her teacher Ms. Santorico
Beauen, Casey and Emma

Emma and Quinn



My sweet girl



How beautiful is she?




5 comments:

Allyssa said...

there is all sorts of graduating taking place with you guys! she is beautiful! Way to be a social bug Emma! Congrats!

Teri said...

Awwww. That is so sweet. Emma is such a great kid and she has such a great momma. Can you believe that she is getting so old and grown up? Wow. Congrats, Emma!

Erin said...

Yay for Emma! She is such a good girl. How crazy that she will be in middle school!

Megan said...

She is absolutely beautiful, inside and out! What a gift!

Shelley said...

good job emma lou. Your speech was amazing. I will miss going to things like this.

My Slideshow