Emma and I

Emma and I

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally...another post!

OK...OK! I'll post again! Some of my friends that I don't see often, or even the one's I do say this is how they know what the heck I'm up to so...Sorry I've been totally slacking, but I started my new job as a real live nurse! It's taken up much of my time for sure. I'm starting to appreciate my days off much, much more. So anyway, the most exciting thing that has happened was WICKED!!! I took Emma to see this fabulous broadway show a few weeks ago. I would post pics of that, but of course I deleted them from my camera before I made sure I copied them to my pictures. Whatever...my brain isn't functioning well really. So then we move on to Halloween, which was totally fun. Emma was Elphaba from Wicked and her friend Katie was Glinda, also from Wicked. They have had this planned for a year or so. They looked great! Oh...and I turned 33 this week...Yipee!!! I don't want to grow up yet, so I'm going to pretend like I'm 25 or so. No one guesses that I'm older than that anyway. So here are some pics from Halloween...don't be scared!!!




This is Katie's hair pre-Glinda. This is how we got it to be curly! She even slept on it...what a trooper. I did my hair like this for halloween night, and my head was so very sore!


At trunk-or-treat

Emma looks sooo scary!

This is pre costumes. We started preparing at like 11am for the night. We had a blast.

Oh gosh...make up is coming off...


In the midst of collecting a TON of candy. So much for losing weight this month...CRAP!

I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog too! I LOVE this pic!

By the way...I'm not a huge TV person, but one show I LOVE is GLEE. For those of you who are Glee virgins...oh man...watch it!!! It will make you smile...ALOT! There is also a soundtrack of all the Glee-ers singing all the songs from the show. It's FABULOUS!

5 comments:

Teri said...

Amen.

Allyssa said...

geeez it has been awhile. i love their costumes. i totally want to go see wicked!! i'm jealous. try to have lots of fun at work :)

Erin said...

So where is the picture of your costume? Emma looks fabulous - both her and Katie look perfect actually. And yes, Glee. Awesome.

Anna said...

Yeah, Jen!!! I was hoping to see pictures of the famed Elphaba costume!! Emma looks fantastic, and so does Glinda. Nice work on the makeup & costume!!

And on another note, I'm thrilled that you're back to blogging, but I was even more thrilled to actually see you in person :) You rock & so does your family. Love ya

Lyssa said...

Thanks, Jen, for making Katie's Halloween rock. She LOVED her hair and make up and goodness knows I couldn't have figured that out. You really didn't have to do that. That's what makes you so nice.

My Slideshow