So...I don't much care for how user unfriendly blogspot is with reorganizing pictures. I need to get a strategy down for the order in which I want my pictures to be posted, cause I can't seem to move them around. ANYWAY...Christmas is starting in our life! We got to go downtown to the parade of lights a few weeks ago. Emma and I caught the #15 bus...and for those of you who live downtown and partake in the bus system you know how FUN that was. It was actually super convenient so we didn't have to park anywhere. It was RAD. Anyway, it was cold and of course we got there early, but we bundled and were warm enough. We had a really fun night. As you can see, we chose really cool lights for our tree this year. Blue and white lights. I think the blue lights are KILLER! They make me want to sing and dance a little. I love to turn the lights off and see the lights reflect off my walls...pretty eh? Well I think so. Anyway, I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas, we sure are!
Um...they had lights ON their costumes. Reminds me of the Hunger Games a little. I wish I could have lights on my outfits...
See how bundled up we got? Lots of layers was the answer.
Again with the lights! RAD!!
Us






5 comments:
wow! that is a totally rad tree. ours is very traditional... i think i need to change it up a little for next year. thanks for all the pep talks with nclex. i'm so relieved to have it over with. today will be a productive day! :)
You two are the cutest. Love your matching glasses too. (or just the fact that you are both cutely wearing them.)
I love the blue lights, and you are right, the reflecting is rad. You are rad too. And so is Emma.
Yes, blue lights are nice but i got excited when you mentioned the "Hunger Games"! What a great book, huh.
You are such an AWESOME mom! We were going to go to the parade, but this not-so-awesome mom backed down when she realized how terribly cold it was.
I should be more like you... :)
Love you!
Post a Comment