So as everyone knows, I moved in Oct of last year. Well I need new furniture and things around my house, so I've been saving for things and getting them as I can. ANYWAY, I needed a perfect cabinet in my bathroom to hold all my stuff, because I don't have a linen closet. I asked my brother Zeke to build me one, but instead we went to Home Depot on Sat and found the perfect one. Well needless to say, thank goodness he was there to help me put it together. I get so overwhelmed by those sorts of projects. I usually get to the end and find that I left out an integral part of the project. Then I get so angry. Anyway it looks fabulous in my bathroom and fits perfectly! It had to be 19" and we found one that was 18"...PERFECT! So here are pics of before and after shots.
So...I've got to figure out how to upload pics so they will go in the order I want them to...but anyway, here is the finished product. LOVE, LOVE the color!
Oh...dowels...or however you spell that. We were short one, and of course found it at the end when the thing was put together...WHATEVER.
My brother Zeke..Thanks brother!
Hinges...obviously.
Unassembled. I don't love this stage.






4 comments:
nice! i bet you are loving the convenience of not having to bend over for everything. glad you found what you were looking for! :)
Very cute. What a nice Zeke to come and help.
It looks great! I love it when I find stuff that works perfectly.
Yay Jenn! It looks great!
Post a Comment