Emma and I

Emma and I

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

50 Random Things About Me

At the request/challenge of my friend Jennie...here's my list. What a fun activity! Everyone should try it. You get to remember a lot about yourself.

  1. I love the color purple(the actual color…not the movie)
  2. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July
  3. I wish I loved to cook
  4. My secret dream is to be an actress on Broadway
  5. I’m addicted to lotion and chap stic
  6. I don’t eat the ends of sandwiches, and I eat pizza with a fork
  7. 50 things??
  8. I used to be a nail biter, quit a few years ago, but still it is a nervous habit
  9. I wish I could live in a different country for a time
  10. I really like people who smell good…especially men
  11. One of my favorite food smells is sautéed garlic and onions in butter…Yummy!
  12. Clean laundry makes me happy (mostly the smell of it)
  13. I like cleaning the bathroom
  14. I’m addicted to my iPhone and everything on it
  15. I’m a little bit afraid to get married
  16. Like my friend Erin…I have a lot swimming around in my head, and not very many people know the inner workings of my brain
  17. I take my blood pressure almost every night I work
  18. I’m scared of death
  19. I’m a doodler. I don’t know how to just listen when sitting in a class
  20. I’ve been a faithful journal writer since I was 8
  21. I get a little jealous of other peoples accomplishments
  22. Exsanguinate and Deoxyribonucleic acid are probably my favorite medical terms
  23. I’ve never had a broken bone
  24. My first job was at Nicolos Pizza
  25. I was “asked to leave” Ricks college…my parents loved that one…
  26. I wish smoking wasn’t bad for me
  27. I have to chew gum…I love it
  28. I love chocolate with caramel inside…Delicious!
  29. I think most people suck at driving
  30. I have road rage…just ask Emma
  31. I want a King sized bed
  32. I will always have a loud stereo system in my car
  33. I really like People.com
  34. I’m a bit of a control freak
  35. I’m trying to learn how to be a better money saver
  36. I love tattoos…at least cool ones
  37. I act tough…really I’m not…I’m actually really emotional
  38. I hated school all of my growing up life…I ditched a lot
  39. I rarely shave my legs…gross I know
  40. I used to eat my steak well done(gross), then I learned about medium rare(delicious)
  41. I love homemade whipped cream
  42. I suck at sending or giving bday cards…I always call though
  43. I wish I could knit/crochet/be crafty...I’m really not though
  44. I hate leaving a voicemail
  45. Emma and I used to have tea parties when she was a little girl, and we used our English accents
  46. I love, love, love Hagaan Daaz Coffee Icecream….LOVE
  47. This has been kind of fun…creating this list
  48. I’ve always had a good relationship with my mom…I never wasn’t a fan of her
  49. I don’t check out books from the library…I have to buy them
  50. I think having an office job may just be the worst job ever

6 comments:

Teri said...

Love this list. And all the things about you.

Jennie said...

Ditto Teri. That was a great list, I really enjoyed it. Made me laugh from number one. I'm glad you did it.

Erin said...

Loved reading this list. Only bad thing, it reminded me that I miss you. :(

Rebecca said...

now my question to you...do you like men who smell like sauteed onions and garlic? Ha!

Erin said...

agree with you comment on my blog. These lists are fabulous. A great way to get to know people a little bit better. Thanks for sharing!

Allyssa said...

nice list. but just so you know, you are good at sending bday cards... no one is perfect and we occasionally miss some years but i've received MANY great ones from you. also, i love listening to you leave messages when i am with you and getting them from you. i think you're great at it. and you are probably my favorite sister bc of your coolness! way to be real.

My Slideshow