Emma and I

Emma and I

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of JULY!!!

So 4th of July is my most favorite holiday! We had a really fun filled family weekend. We went to Pirates cove on Saturday, which was really fun. My parents ward had a parade/breakfast for everyone, so on Sunday we decorated our bikes for the parade. Thanks for that Dad! We had so much fun decorating! Then we went to the parade/breakfast on Monday morning. We then did our traditional Thornton celebration with many of our friends. I LOVE this holiday! It was a beautiful night with great music and great friends!

Emma helped her cousins decorate their bikes
I helped Emma decorate her's
I love my sisters!
All the girls
Kids too...
There was much sparkler action during the course of the night
My dad was the master bike decorator! He helped everyone.
And here's the parade

2 comments:

Teri said...

Sounds like a swell fourth. I love bike parades, looks like you had quite the fun-filled weekend. Great seeing you last night!

Allyssa said...

super cute pics... can i ask? who took those? ;) glad i can be around these days to be with my family. :)

My Slideshow