Saturday, December 1, 2007
Blogs
So here I am setting up this blog website because I've seen many of my friends set them up, and they seem kinda cool. A good way to keep people up to date with what is going in in our lives. However, I am not an eloquent writer by any means. I read other people's blogs and WOW they sound so dang smart. I'm smart dangit...I just don't write like that. I have to have something substantial to write about to write about it. So anyway, I just wanted to get something written in here so I could at least start my posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Good job Jen! I am glad that you jumped on the bandwagon. We love it here in blog land. It makes it so that you don't even have to email people because they have the responsibility to check on you instead. Yep, that is the way us lazy people think.
welcome to the blogosphere. you're going to love it here. We can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment