Emma and I

Emma and I

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I figured it out!!!

Allyssa...my sister helped me understand this site better...how lovely!! I'm moving up in the world. This is a really cool way to keep up on other people. It's rad that I can add music...I look forward to learning more and making my blog page all it can be...lol

3 comments:

Allyssa said...

Alright... a good start. Now I showed you how to add some pictures... let's see them! I'm so excited for you to start blogging!!

Teri said...

Good job, Allyssa! Jen, we can't wait to have you officially enter blogland! Thanks for the wonderful comment on our blog. We can't wait for you to come see us, let us know if you need some baby handling.

Mahalia said...

all i have to say is i love love love the song me & bobby mcgee and as soon as i click on your page it was playing! very great soundtrack you have here. :)

My Slideshow