Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Ohhh...school
You know...I often wonder every day why on earth I waited till I was 31 to go to school. I was just as smart when I was say...20 when life was so much easier. I suppose I have a little more knowledge now then I did then...but oh well. I'm really excited to start clinicals and doing nurse things...it's going to be rad! I hope Emma knows just to go to college after highschool and start doing what she wants right away. I stress that to her all the time...she's fully aware of how important an education is. Life is a funny thing I think...anyway that's all for now. Really random thoughts today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Who's life wouldn't be different if we were as 'smart' at 20 as we are at 30? But what's the fun in that? Would we chose to not go through the 20's? If we didn't then we wouldn't be so wise at 30! Life lessons are so fun - aren't they? So much fun that we keep having them ;)
i'm right along with you on the school thing. I could be a rocket scientist by now if I would have stayed in school and not switched schools every 2 years! oh well, we learn that way! you will be a great nurse and it will all be totally worth it.
Post a Comment