Emma and I

Emma and I

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring background

OK....well the editing in Blogger sucks! I had a whole paragraph written and somehow it's been deleted! Whatever! Anyway...I changed my page from wintery Christmas page to a more springy page. I've spent about an hour now perusing other people's blogs while I should have been doing homework. Oh well...this is far more interesting. Anyway, I can't wait till school is over and Emma and I can take exciting trips and do way more fun things than we do. Speaking of which...graduation is right around the corner for me! I have only 3 more classes before I graduate! Singing praises...So for the last 6 days I've been hanging out with Liam and Sean so Michael and Shelley went to VA for CRNA interviews. Yes...they will be leaving this fall for school...in another state. I will miss them terribly! Shelley is my best friend. I haven't been taking too many pics latley...but here are a few.


Shelley, Mary and I took the kids to a really cool concert where the Colorado Symphony played for the kids. They sat in a huge circle and the kids got to sit right up on stage and watch them play.

We took the kids to the Stock Show...this was them in the horse trailor. If you want to tire some kids out...take them there! We had a blast. Thanks Mom for taking us!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Why am I always finding my people on the internet? Good job updating Jen. Michael was excited to see some pics of the concert.

My Slideshow