Emma and I

Emma and I

Monday, April 20, 2009

Grandpa/Granddaughter Western Dance

I'm so thankful to have a Dad that's so great! He's taken Emma to both of the daddy/daughter dances. Her dad lives in TN, but I know he'd love to take her if he were closer. Emma loves these dances. She planned her outfit. She's getting to that age where I have less and less say in her clothing choices. They line danced and had sloppy joes...so fun!

Emma and her friend Amaiya






Emma and Grandpa in front of the big western truck




Phew!!! I'm full!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allyssa said...

How adorable! I love their outfits. Dad was real proud of his new cowboy boots he bought for the occasion and wore them to church the following Sunday. He pointed them out with a big smile. Very cute.

Erin said...

This is pretty much the cutest post ever. Emma looks adorable and what a great Grandpa she has.

Teri said...

Emma is such a lucky girl. What a fun activity. Is it weird that I wish we could still do this stuff as adults?

My Slideshow