Wow! What a busy summer we've had...better yet, what a busy last 2 years it's been! I finished nursing school in Aug, which let's face it is RAD! We had a fun summer. Emma got to go to TN to visit her dad. They went to DC, Maryland and to VA to see Shelley and the boys. She had a blast! In Aug Emma and I went to VA to see Shelley and the boys again. We had tons of fun! We went to the beach...ALOT. Emma is definatly a water child. Maybe we should move to an oceanous state?? She'd live at the beach! Emma also started middle school in Aug. She was so excited! She is loving Morey and is making tons of new friends. I've applied to University to be a nurse there, but am still awaiting an answer from them. Hopefully all goes well. Anyway, here are some pics to capture some of our summer.

Emma in DC...she loved it here. Guess her and I will have to go.

Emma, her Dad and Stepmom, Julie. She had a blast with them.

Shelley's cute house in VA. I only saw one roach the whole time I was there...lol!

The kids in Williamsburg trying on armor...cute

Sweet baby Ryan. He is such a great baby!

Emma and Liam in the ocean. Both of these kids could live in the ocean I think.

Emma's first day of school. Isn't this a cute picture? I thought it was.

Also a cute first day of school pic.

OH yeah...we also went camping this summer. Somewhere up HW285. It was a beautiful spot. I haven't set up a tent in forever! Thanks Jon and Twila for the use of your tent! Emma and Ethen had so much fun exploring. They get that from my dad. They are unafraid!

Here's our tent. Not the most comfortable nights sleep I've ever had...
Well that's our summer wrapped up in a nice little package. Sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. I'll become much better at it...hopefully!
5 comments:
Yay! a new post. So did you guys end up moving? and to where? I never heard.
It is fun to hear all about your summer--looks like you had a great one. I need to get back to blogging as well.
Also, I keep meaning to call you back about Time Traveler's Wife. We need to talk about how hot Eric Bana is.
I have been wondering where you were. I sure hope the job stuff goes well. Crossing my fingers for you.
Very cute pictures. Emma is one good lookin child. Very cute pics! Congratulations on being done with 2 years of Nursing School!!!
We are so glad you came to visit us. We welcome you back at any time. Love all the pics, Emma is so grown up and beautiful, just like her mother.
Post a Comment