So through my work we do get a few perks. The one most recently taken advantage of was going to the Rockies game. It was totally fun! We had pretty great seats. The game itself wasn't super exciting, but oh how I love the atmosphere of being at the field. This was the only game we were able to make it to this summer...sad! Emma and I took some silly pics...so I'd thought I'd share.
Fireworks show at the game
Love this pic...
Interesting way of eating a cone?
We tried to...at least I tried to look crosseyed. Emma is great at it..I clearly suck at it.
Me
Cute pic...






6 comments:
You guys are adorable.
And you are starting to look more and more alike to me.
SOOO glad you finally posted an update. You know how it shows the first picture of your post under your name on the blog list... well, it always made me sad seeing Emily. :(
Anyways, you guys seriously are so cute. And Emma looks and acts so much like you and I love it. Can't wait to come out and see you guys in the future! :) glad you had a fun outing!
SO cute!!
You two look so much alike! I am sure people mistake you for sisters now that Emma is getting older....
wow! Emma looks just like you! These pictures really show that! Looks like a fun night-- you two look like you always have fun, no matter what you are up to!
Post a Comment