So…I’ve been in school for…well for a long time! Emma and I haven’t done many fun trips just her and I. Well, now that school is over and I’m in the money making world now, we can afford to go on some fun vacations! Fun! So we went to NYC. Emma’s always wanted to go there, so we went. We went without many reservations to anything. We took each day as it came and did whatever came up. It was great. I learned a lot about Emma, which sounds weird because she’s my daughter and I live with her, but you learn a lot about someone when you’re with them constantly for 7 days. I loved spending lots of time with her. We did all the touristy things…Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, 5th Ave shopping, Central Park, Shows, Times Square, The Met, rode the subway EVERYWHERE, and walked…A LOT!! I’d love to make this a yearly activity…going on a fun vacation. That’s my goal I think. Here are some pics of our trip.
The Plaza Hotel…Emma was dying to stay here, however it was…after a little research…$1000.00 per night…Um…sorry honey.
Our VERY rainy cloudy day to see the Statue of Liberty.
My very good friend Josie came from NJ to see us. Thanks Josie!
Well..I can’t figure out how to separate these pics, but anyway…we went to Serendipity and waited 2.5 hrs to eat. The food wasn’t great…but this was a delicious dessert. Frozen hot chocolate. It’s kind of what they are known for. It was delicious. The fountain and lamp were in the same place close to ground zero. I just though it was cool that this lamp was lit with real flames…COOL!
Emma does love ugly dolls!
…and chocolate.
On the Brooklyn Bridge. It was really cold and windy!
This was at the wax museum. Wow! Whoever does these is SO good!
Times square…It reminds me of Vegas!
Well whoever knows us, knows we LOVE Wicked. We waited in line for the lottery, but of course didn’t get it, so I bought tix for the night before we left. It was FABULOUS!! See the excitement on our faces?
I’m exhausted!! Goodbye New York! Till next time! We had a blast!






5 comments:
oooohlala!! looks like you guys had soo much fun and i wish that i could have been there with ya!! glad you guys finally got a vaca! definitely make it tradition and maybe next time i can come ;)
That looks like so much fun. I think all mother daughters should do this type of thing. I'm jealous of the whole frozen hot chocolate thing. Delicious. And wicked. Ah, well, the whole thing!
You guys are adorable! Your trip looks awesome. Emma and you are such a cute pair I love it!
Oh it looks like you guys had fun!! You guys are so cute. I have never been there before, it looks like fun. You deserve it you hard workin mamma!!
That sounded awesome! Emma is looking more and more like you as she grows up...
Post a Comment